Are you planning to save some extra money while shopping online? Do you want to know which are the best cashback platforms? Of course, you do. I’ve put together a list of the best 10 cashback platforms.
The best way to get something back after a product purchase is through cashback. It’s no secret that online shopping is becoming more and more popular nowadays. People are increasing their awareness about their finances and also seeking something in return for it.
As a result, they browse the web at various sites to purchase some items and take advantage of different discounts. You must understand that if you’re a regular online shopper, you may find it beneficial to take advantage of any opportunities that may come with additional benefits for the money spent.
Thus, I created the list of 10 best cashback platforms.
What are cashback rewards?
Cashback rewards are amounts of cash paid by online stores to a shopper’s credit card or bank account after shopping. These rewards are paid to shoppers in return for shopping through the platform.
Online cashback shopping makes it possible for shoppers to earn money when they shop online for the goods and services they would purchase anyway. Cashback can be paid in the form of coupon codes that are redeemed on any site and payments are sent directly to your bank account.
The following 10 platforms have been shown to provide the best cashback rewards out there, so enjoy!
1. Checkout 51
Checkout 51 is one of the most efficient ways to make money online. You have to look at their website, or mobile app, click the items you want to buy, and your shopping list will turn into a cashback opportunity.
Besides, this is even better than a cashback opportunity. Checkout 51 gives you cashback for shopping which is – you guessed already – kind of like receiving a discount on every purchase you make.
- Some products are eligible for bonus offers.
- There are usually a large number of $1 deals.
- You can combine their offers with other coupons and discounts.
- Every Thursday, the deals are updated.
- The offer lasts for one week only.
- Only a limited number of deals are available, so others may take advantage of them before you do.
- It is essential that you submit your receipts promptly with the offer; if you fail to do so, you could miss out on rebates.
- Check is the only method of cash-out.
2. CapitalOne shopping
When you shop with CapitalOne shopping, you’ll pay no more than what the product costs. They will never tack on any hidden fees or credit card processing charges to your purchases.
Plus, they will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision about what to buy. Furthermore, CapitalOne shopping will assist you if something doesn’t work out right- because nobody should have buyer’s remorse.
- Easy to setup and use
- Savings through coupons, CapitalOne Shopping credits, local deals, etc.
- The Watchlist feature keeps you informed of price drops.
- For most gift cards $5 is the payout threshold.
- Some other sites have more gift card options than capitalone.
- Your online purchasing history is monitored.
Shopkick is a free mobile shopping app that helps you discover great products, earn points and rewards from your favorite stores quickly and easily. We all shop, so why not shop smarter?
Accessing your Shopkick account is as easy as walking into a store that supports it. Once you’ve finished having fun in a store, you can redeem your accumulated points through gift cards with major retailers like Amazon and Target.
- It is a free app you can easily use.
- Kicks are easy to earn.
- There is a wide range of rewards.
- Gift cards are digital, which means they arrive fast.
- Receiving gift cards is usually the only option.
- Due to the fact that the app needs several approvals, you will be required to submit a significant amount of personal information.
- Building enough points for a gift card may take a long time.
Drop is an app and a web browser extension that automatically rewards you when you shop online. Everything happens right before your eyes: the item list, the subtotal, the coupon code applied to each item as you add it – everything.
With Drop, all you need is to download the app, set up an account, and start earning points. Also, there are various options to earn more rewards such as; referring to friends.
- The mobile application works on both Apple and Android devices.
- A browser extension is available.
- Your points never expire.
- Since the rewards are linked to a card, they’re automatically available.
- Several payment options are available.
- Gift cards can be redeemed with your savings.
- The only way to redeem for cash is through gift cards.
- You must use a debit or credit card to use this offer.
- The amount of money you can earn from the rebate program is limited.
- To install the browser extension, you need to provide an email address.
- Low level of customer support
Earny is a cashback app that works a bit differently from other cashback platforms in that it tracks your receipts, finds the best deals, and files for you.
It has an easy-to-use interface that’s consistent across platforms and is built to be fast while also handling as many receipts as possible.
Earny makes sure you get the best price on every item purchased with cashback, price protection, and guaranteed lowest price.
- Earny works with major retailers like Amazon, so there are massive refunds.
- Get a refund on lots of purchases throughout the year because of their high coverage.
- No instant deposits.
- There are subscription fees.
TopCashback is one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use cashback sites on the web. They offer a wide range of cashback options for everything from retailers to subscription services, much more.
On top of that, they also allow you to claim loyalty points back from your loyalty schemes (points added to your account for spending) all in one place. As a result, TopCashback has quickly become a popular choice with frequent shoppers.
- User-friendly Website
- Mobile apps
- You get a bonus when you cash out gift cards.
- Many partner stores
- Payouts can sometimes be slow.
- Some shops exclude certain products.
Swagbucks is a lot of things. In fact, people use it for many different reasons. Swagbucks is my go-to platform for making some serious cash online. Packed full of features, this site is one of the best ways to get paid to complete a wide variety of online tasks.
From watching advertisements, taking surveys, or shopping online, Swagbucks can help you earn your way to a gift card faster than most other sites.
- Endless opportunities and ways to win cash and gift cards.
- No daily cap on how many points you can get.
- There are few rewards for many tasks.
- Getting enough Swagbucks to cash out can take quite some time depending on activities.
Rakuten is a cashback platform that offers cashback on a wide range of products from electronics to food.
The platform allows you to earn rewards for your online shopping and browsing which can be redeemed for credit card charges, gift cards, or even donations made to a charity or non-profit organization.
- Users can access the deals from both the desktop and app versions.
- There are many ways for you to find rebates.
- Many partners, so it’s easy to get cashbacks.
- Redeem cash back only once per quarter.
- No longer compatible with countries in the European Union.
9. Fetch Rewards
If you’re actively shopping online, then you should check out Fetch Rewards. Fetch Rewards is a shopping portal that allows you to shop online and earn money back.
It’s a very easy-to-use system where you can track all your stores, get cashback on specific stores as well as sign up for emails from your favorite stores. The reward rates are very competitive. It’s a must-have app for every savvy shopper.
- Easily accessible and free
- You can earn points in several simple ways.
- The company offers rebates to supermarkets, liquor stores, and other warehouse-style retailers.
- You won’t need to do anything special to unlock offers.
- A certain number of items may be required to become eligible for an offer.
- At times, some offers have little rewards.
- There are a limited number of offers available.
- You cannot get cash back on your points. They can only be redeemed for gift cards.
There’s a reason Ibotta is among the best cashback apps out there for good reason. Ibotta provides users with easy opportunities to earn cashback while shopping at some of their favorite places.
Whether you are shopping in your favorite grocery store or browsing online, Ibotta will provide you with cash-back opportunities.
- It is easy to use.
- It’s easy to find offers and add them to your account.
- Several bonus offers
- Features over 300 retailers
- Earn up to $20 in welcome bonuses.
- Get paid to refer friends.
- Earn cashback on gift card purchases.
- You may not find all the local grocery and convenience stores on ibotta.
- You must upload your transaction receipts.
- There are also brand-specific incentives.
- Too many ads
- You must make purchases via the app.
Learn more: Best GPT sites.
How to get the best out of Cashback platforms
1. Make the most of referral programs and bonuses
Referring your friends is an excellent way of getting more cash back when shopping online. There are also bonus schemes available on some of the top platforms. So, sign up to as many as you can and use them to boost the amount of cashback you can earn wherever you shop.
Learn more: How to get referrals for paid surveys and GPT sites.
2. Shop via the apps’ portals
The cashback portal allows you to access and shop thousands of online stores from one hub. Some of the best cashback apps have purchase protection and price guarantee features built-in, which can greatly influence the type of products chosen by consumers.
At times, these cashback apps will even include features that will help save money on fees, as well as entertainment methods such as product giveaways and free samples. This could be considered an overall win-win consumer strategy.
3. Take advantage of both rebates and coupons
Many Cashback websites, such as Swagbucks, combine savings from coupons and rebates to provide additional discounts or cashback. This means that there is no need to search multiple websites for targeted offers, all of the offers are right there on one website.
4. Please follow the terms and conditions
Cashback shopping has become a popular way to earn extra points on your purchases. Yet, this isn’t always the case as things can get confusing with all of the terms and conditions a website may have.
If you’re planning on shopping at one of these sites, then it may be advisable to read up on their rules before making an account and hitting that Buy Now button.
5. Use more than one app
You should be using more than one cash-back app. All the major players offer bonuses if you use their credit card to pay, and that’s where you earn the most cash back. Use two or three apps to boost your rewards and still have available credit cards that earn rewards more efficiently.
How much cashback can you get online?
When you get cashback, the amount is usually a percentage of your purchase price. As an example, you could earn 5% back at some stores or online. Cashback ranges from 0.5% to 100% depending on which portal or online shopping website offers the cashback.
Do cashback platforms work?
Yes. Platforms such as Quidco and TopCashback have been operating as cashback websites for many years now. These sites partner with thousands of online vendors, which include well-known organizations such as Amazon.
Why should I be using cashback and reward apps?
You can save money on products you buy every day with one simple app if you use the cashback and reward platforms. What’s more, you don’t have to pay for downloading either.
It is as simple as shopping at your favorite stores, online retailers, and local businesses. You can get some money back just by taking pictures of your receipt once on a cashback platform.
How do cashback platforms work?
Many of you are using cashback apps but some of you still don’t know how cashback platforms work. In a simple term, instead of visiting a store to pay for something and then getting the stuff, cashback is an incentive or bonus that you get for making a transaction online or in some cases with your mobile phone.
How do I find the best cashback platforms?
The best cashback websites are here on this website, and you can find them in minutes. This guide provides you with a complete overview of the best cash-back platforms, as well as highlighting their pros and cons.
Is there a cashback limit?
Yes, several of the sites that pay cashback do have a limit for how much you can earn. For emergencies, however, it’s not uncommon to use multiple cash-back sites and benefit from all of them.
Cashback sites are a great way of making extra money on the Internet.
Did you know that some of the world’s most powerful and famous stores including Amazon, and eBay offer cash back rewards? In addition to cash, some other stores and websites may also offer rewards like vouchers or a free gift.
In this article, I’ve listed the best 10 cashback platforms. If you are interested in cashback, some of the sites on my list will reward you using certain methods. Usually, they have an extensive selection of handpicked niche stores that are very reliable.
Lastly, here are my recommendations for you. If you feel you want an online shopping cashback platform with a browser extension, go for Ratuken (if you’re outside the EU, use Swagbucks). For automatic cashback platforms, use Drop. Now, if you want cash back for your groceries, go for ibotta.