Are you looking for the best survey sites for free visa cards online? Are you thinking to yourself, I need some cash? When it comes to getting free money, I personally think surveys are the easiest way.
After all, anybody can do them. And you don’t even have to pay anything in order to get started. You just need to sign up for surveys.
There are countless survey sites online. It can be hard to know which ones are scams and which ones you can actually make some extra money from.
I’ve spent the last few weeks trying out and reviewing as many survey sites as I could get my hands on.
Finding the best survey sites for free visa cards can be a time-consuming task. It requires you to try out various survey sites in order to see which ones will actually pay you and not just take your time and efforts. Surveys are great because they can provide you with opportunities for making money online.
However, you do have to be careful because you should be focusing on only those that will actually pay you for your time and efforts.
Aside from having this consideration, there are other things that have to be kept in mind when jumping into the business of taking surveys since it is not something that is going to happen overnight.
This is my review of the best survey sites for free visa cards.
Best Survey Sites For Free Visa Cards Quick Review
- PrizeRebel– The minimum amount to get a Visa card is $5
- SwagBucks– For Visa cards, the minimum amount is $10
- Branded Surveys– For Visa cards, the minimum amount is $10
- PointClub– The minimum amount to get a Visa card is $25
- Ibotta– Have at least $20 worth of points
- Pinecone Research– No minimum redemption balance
- Toluna Influencers– Minimum used to obtain a Visa Card is $10, but Visa Cards are not available in all countries
- InboxDollars– $30 minimum for Visa cards
- Ipsos i-Say– Visa cards require a minimum of $10 but are not available in all countries
- Earnably– The minimum for getting Visa cards is $5, but Visa cards are not available in all countries
- MyPoints– MyPoints requires a minimum of $10 to claim your Visa card
- LifePoints– At least 500 points to redeem your first $5 Visa card
Best Survey Sites For Free Visa Cards
PrizeRebel is the leading cash rewards site for taking online surveys, watching videos, playing games, and shopping. Join PrizeRebel and you’ll have free instant access to thousands of easy-to-earn rewards points.
Additionally, you can see that the payout for Visa gift cards is only $5, which is very low. Given the many earning opportunities that it offers, it will be easy to reach those amounts pretty quickly.
PrizeRebel is also highly reliable when it comes to earnings potential as it is one of the most reliable survey sites. It is available nearly everywhere
- Easy to use
- Multiple payment options
- Fast reward processing
- Surveys specialists
- Over 10 Millions members
- Exceptional customer service
- Spam emails
- Getting disqualified from surveys
- English is the only language available
SwagBucks is a leader in online rewards programs. With thousands of rewards, there’s something for everyone and every time.
There are surveys you can do to earn SB points, great games to play when you have a free minute or two, and an online store where you can shop for hundreds of brand name gift cards, apparel, and more.
Get paid to complete daily tasks that you almost certainly already perform. You can work in any country but most opportunities reside in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, Spain, Germany, and France. For Visa gift cards, the minimum amount is $10.
- Swagbucks chrome extension
- Excellent customer service
- Has limited option in some countries
It’s no surprise that Branded Surveys is quickly becoming one of the best survey sites available.
If you register as a new user, you will be asked to fill out a welcome survey for 50 bonus points.
1 point is equal to .01 cent when earning points with Branded Surveys. You can earn between 10 and 300 points for each survey, which takes between 10 and 20 minutes to complete.
- Easy to sign up
- Different payout options
- Low minimum threshold
- Excellent bonus program
- Exceptional customer service
- High disqualification rate
- Long processing time
- Low payout
- Limited eligibility
As the best option, we could think of to offer you rewards, we had to include PointClub on our list.
Despite PointClub’s high payout threshold, it doesn’t make it impossible to earn a lot of Visa gift cards from them.
PointClub is available in the US, UK, Canada, France, Brazil, Mexico, Netherlands, and Germany, among some others
- Take surveys on the go
- High sign-up bonus
- Earn point for disqualification
- High payout threshold
With Ibotta, you can earn money while shopping online and in stores. If you shop in-store, you simply need to take a photo of the receipt to earn cash back.
You can redeem your points for Visa gift cards in multiple denominations depending on how many points you earn.
Ibotta has grown to become one of the most popular cash back shopping apps out there.
- You can join Ibotta for free
- Over 300 retailers have partnered with the company. Having this choice gives you the opportunity to find what you need from various stores
- Ibotta offers quick cashouts
- You can shop easily with the Ibotta app
- Cashback is made easier with barcodes and receipt scanners
- You can earn money by shopping through Ibotta for items you want or need
- Withdrawals can be made via PayPal, Venmo, or gift cards with no fees
- Clipping and carrying coupons isn’t necessary
- There is no loyalty card program for Ibotta and the service has a few partnerships in the New York Metro area
- The company does not have an online chat feature or a customer service line. As a result, pressing issues remain unresolved
- It can be time-consuming to scan everything you purchase at the store
- It is likely that some users will find the personal questions (to be answered when choosing offers) bothersome
It does offer lengthy surveys, most of which take you 20 minutes to complete, but Pinecone Research compensates you fairly for the time you spend.
You can claim your free Visa gift card whenever you want. Just submit your request. This is because there is no minimum withdrawal balance.
- It’s free
- Prequalified surveys
- It is not a scam
- They pay on time
- They pay well
- Multiple reward options
- Long point expiry dates
- No minimum redemption balance
- They are considerate
- Poor mobile app design
- It is Invite-only
- Age and location restriction
- You can be removed from the panel
- Restrictive membership
- Outdated site
- Limited customer support compared to other companies
- Difficult sign up process
Toluna Influencers is a community of remarkable individuals, offering you the chance to sample and review new products.
This community is made up of people from all over the world, with tens of thousands of members sharing their opinions on everything from health and beauty to technology, sport, and food.
In my opinion, it is a good site because of the opportunities it provides. There is one main drawback to Visa cards: they aren’t available in every country.
- Anyone can register for free
- Has a mobile app
- Offers several ways to earn money
- Good customer support service
- Accumulated points disappearance
- Payout is slow
As with other sites mentioned on this list, earning rewards with Inbox Dollars is similar. This site provides several earning opportunities on a regular basis for US residents, so it’s a good option to join if you’re a US resident.
Because of the abundance of offers, even though the payout threshold is high, you’re not going to have much trouble reaching it.
There’s a $5 join-up bonus, so it’s a good thing. As a result, you have a bit of an advantage.
- Registration on InboxDollars is free
- By signing up with Inbox Dollars, you’ll receive a $5 bonus
- InboxDollars is an established company that has been in existence since 2000
- The website is easy to navigate
- Furthermore, it has a responsive mobile app
- The $30 payment threshold is high
- When you receive payments, you have to pay a $3 transaction fee
- Your funds will not be available until two weeks after applying
9. Ipsos i-Say
Ipsos i-Say is a site for online surveys. The company offers surveys, polls, and quizzes about interesting and popular topics such as investment, money, lifestyle, and entertainment. Ipsos i-Say allows users to make money by completing surveys, demographic profiles and participating in market research.
In terms of payouts, the $10 threshold is the most attractive feature of this site, but it is not available in all countries.
- Ipsos i-Say has a simple user interface that is easy to navigate
- It offers better rewards to users
- It is easy to register on Ipsos i-Say
- Ipsos i-Say offers a loyalty program for loyal members
- The platform has a mobile app
- The website is mobile-friendly
- It is impossible to become wealthy through the surveys
- There is a possibility that you will be disqualified from surveys
- Cashouts via PayPal takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks to process
It is a GPT site that lets you earn Visa gift cards. You will also be able to withdraw your earnings via PayPal or Bitcoin in the event that Visa cards aren’t available in the country you live in.
Its low payout threshold of $5 is the main reason I included it on my list of the best survey sites for free visa cards. However, it is not available in all countries.
- Cash can be obtained through PayPal
- Gift cards are among the options available for redeeming your credits
- The minimum cash out threshold for Earnably is very low
- Survey disqualifications are common
- It has happened that users have not received points despite watching videos or completing offers
- Cashing out on PayPal for 125 points is $1, not $1.25
It’s a platform that pays you for watching videos, taking surveys, surfing the web, and participating in other activities.
For every $20 you earn in your first 30 days as a new user, you’ll get a $10 bonus as either a Visa virtual card or an Amazon gift card.
MyPoints offers the best methods of earning extra cash through surveys and their shopping portal.
Even though this site does not make you the most money, it is totally simple, which makes it quick and easy to get free Visa gift cards whenever you have some spare time.
- MyPoints has a working Mobile app
- MyPoints offers is a web browser bar called Score
- Upon completion of surveys, points are automatically added to your account
- PayPal requires you to have at least 25 points in your account in order to transfer money
- There is no fixed method for redeeming points
- MyPoints offers a much more favorable reward scheme for Americans and Canadians
Although it is a relatively new platform, MySurvey and LightSpeed merged to create it. You can earn LifePoints throughout your week and then exchange the points for gift cards or other rewards later on.
A LifePoints account can be created for free in just a few minutes. Once that’s done, you can begin earning money.
By taking surveys that are relevant to you, you will earn the most points on this site.
- You can choose from a variety of surveys at LifePoints
- The survey requires about 10 minutes to complete
- LifePoints gives you different ways to redeem your points
- People all over the globe can have access to the website
- LifePoints has a knowledge center on their website that primarily serves as customer service
- There were some complaints that users’ points and accounts had been canceled
- After three years of inactivity, your points can expire if you don’t redeem them
Where can you get free Visa gift cards?
- Branded Surveys
- Pinecone Research
- Toluna Influencers
- Ipsos i-Say
- Opinion Outpost
Can I get Visa gift cards online?
At GiftCards.com, you can order and customize prepaid Visa gift cards. A virtual Visa prepaid card is also available.
I hope you enjoyed my list of survey sites that will get you free visa gift cards. I personally enjoyed writing this article and I hope you got something out of it.
If you’re looking for more info about online surveys check out some of the other posts on my blog, Surveystor.com. Stay tuned for my next post which will be released in a few days.
If you are interested in knowing more about other survey panels, you can check out my best paid survey panels for more.