USA Talk Now is a Canadian-based market research agency that provides a community for panel members to participate in online surveys and focus groups.
I found this platform as a suggestion on Facebook back. So I checked it out to see what they have going on. After spending about two minutes doing some research, I was a bit hesitant to review the platform. Why would a Canadian-based company create a platform called USA Talk Now? Sounds a bit extra.
As you can guess, it didn’t take long for me to do my checks before writing this review.
I will share all my findings in this review. What the platform is all about, pros, cons, and the relevant information you need to know.
Let’s get started.
USA Talk Now is closed.
- URL: https://www.usatalknow.com
- Eligibility: Worldwide; USA, UK, Canada Residents preferred; 13+
- Earning Activities: Paid surveys, focus groups, sweepstakes
- Minimum Threshold: $10
- Withdrawal: Amazon gift cards, Payoneer, Dining Dough gift cards
USA Talk Now is a survey platform where users can get compensated by participating in surveys to help brands and companies improve their products and services. Panel members can join to participate in surveys and focus groups and get rewarded for their feedback.
The USA Talk Now panel was run by iTracks Research, a Canadian-based marketing research company that launched back in 1999. The company creates qualitative research software just like USA Talk Now to help their clients get high-quality insights.
About iTrack Research
The company works with the likes of The Nielsen Company, Polaris, and 3M to help them introduce new products to a new audience or broader market.
iTracks provides a real-time research software solution with features such as:
- Phone IDI: This allows clients to gather responses via mobile apps. These responses can be in form or text, audio, images, videos, and polls.
- Video IDI: Market research made easy with easy-to-use video solutions.
- Chat: Online focus groups discuss and share interests via text.
- Video Chat: Focus groups take charge of video tools and use them to host interviews with an interactive management portal.
- Board: Online mobile groups take discussions to the next level by making use of the full-fledged offers given to them with video capabilities.
- Community: This feature help clients engage and build relationships with their customers. Decision makers can use this medium to understand user satisfaction, loyalty, perception, and spending habits.
Besides their proprietary software, iTrack Research offers the following services:
- Survey Services: This is for business owners who want to conduct surveys. The company helps clients to get real insight from their audience.
- Panel Services: They operate and run online panels and communities. People can join these panels to share their opinions about their favorite brands and products.
- Project Services: The company also provides project management services.
I always like to provide some background information about survey panel operators. I often do this to establish the legitimacy of the survey panels I review.
Now that we know who is behind USA Talk Now, let’s get back to discussing the USA Talk Now survey panel.
How Does USA Talk Now Work?
Visit the platform to sign up. You can also sign up via Facebook. Signing up with Facebook has an advantage – you get notified on Facebook when there’s a new survey. This way, you can stay ahead of the curve.
Each time you complete a survey, you will not get your points immediately. Points are only awarded when the overall research project is complete. This means your points may take two to four weeks to show up in your account.
There are four ways to participate in the USA Talk Now Survey Platform.
- Mobile surveys: USA Talk Now has a mobile app. You can participate in surveys on the go.
- Online surveys: Members can join and participate on the web.
- Online focus groups: You can join focus groups to discuss specific topics and interests.
- Teen surveys: The official age for joining USA Talk Now is 13+. Teens can register to participate in surveys.
Now that you know how to join the platform and the activities you can do, what’s in for you? Let’s talk about payment and redemption.
Earnings do not show up in your account until about two to four weeks after completing any survey. In my opinion, this is quite unfair.
You can only redeem your payment if you have accumulated at least $10.00 in your USA Talk Now account.
Once you meet the threshold, you can withdraw your USA Talk Now earnings in the following ways:
- Amazon e-vouchers: You can redeem your earnings for an Amazon gift card.
- Restaurant gift cards: You can redeem your earnings using the Dining Dough gift card option. This gift card can be used across several restaurants in the US.
- Prepaid Debit or Credit Cards: You can withdraw your earnings using the Payoneer gift card. Payoneer is a valid prepaid MasterCard card.
- Sweepstakes entries: USA Talk Now holds weekly draws where members can enter to win a bonus of 250 points every week, or 5000 points every quarter.
Before you redeem your earnings, be aware redeeming your rewards may differ based on your location:
- US residents can redeem their rewards via Payoneer prepaid debit Mastercard, Amazon.com gift cards, Dining Dough gift cards.
- Canada residents can redeem their rewards via Payoneer prepaid debit Mastercard and Amazon gift cards.
- UK residents can redeem their rewards via Payoneer prepaid debit Mastercards and Amazon gift cards.
- Panel members located in other parts of the world can redeem their earnings via the Payoneer prepaid debit Mastercard.
See also: How To Earn With Online Surveys
- USA Talk Now is easy to join.
- The platform accepts International members. Although, US residents may enjoy more benefits.
- They no longer accept members as they have closed operations.
- Non-existent customer service. There are several bad complaints about the quality of their customer service.
- Quite some negative reviews about them online.
- Low earnings – Some members complain about participating in 15-minute surveys that only pay 25 cents.
- Not enough surveys available to members.
- Earnings are credited 2-4 weeks after completing a survey.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is joining USA Talk Now worth it?
In my honest opinion, I don’t think joining the platform is worth it. There are other alternative survey panels you can join to do more interesting activities and maximize your earnings. In fact, there are other ways you can make money online and even full-time income.
2. Is the USA Talk Now platform safe?
Yes, the platform is safe. iTracks Research operates the platform. I would not recommend you sign up using your Facebook account anyways.
Is the USA Talk Now Legit?
USA Talk Now is a legitimate survey site you can join. The platform is operated by iTrack Research – a market research software solutions provider based in Canada.
Should I join USA Talk Now?
You can no longer join the platform has the panel is closed.